Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For Auld Lang Syne....

To all my dearest customers & visitors,

Happy New Year 2012 !


Just a quick note to Thank You all for making 2011 the best year yet for IWB. It's been exciting to see my lil biz grow & I owe it all to your kind support & patronage. 
So Thank you, Thank you & Thank you to all our dearest customers, Facebook fans & not forgetting all the blog reviewers & to all who supported us along the way. Wishing you a new year filled with peace, joy & good health..Cheers!♥

I know I have been on & off on  hiatus for the past month or so & respond time has been slower than usual..I sincerely apologize for the shortcomings & for any inconvenience caused...

Anyhow, 2012 is shaping up to be an exciting year for me. During the past month I've been travelling, got engaged, travel a lil more, moved office (still in the midst of moving, lost a phone & dreamt up bigger plans for the business along the way & I hope you guys will continue to support IWB & be part of this journey..wherever it may lead us...we promise to strive for the better...
(p/s : if you have any good suggestions, proposals or changes you would like to see, we would really appreciate your feedback..pls email us @ bags2me@gmail.com)

As a start to the New Year + the upcoming CNY, we'll be listing more exciting items & items will be on CLEARANCE SALE soon! We'll clearing some stock to make way for more exciting items!

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support & here's to a better 2012 for all of us! 
Hip Hip Hooray!

Bestest wishes,
♥ IWB


0 desires:

Related Posts with Thumbnails