Monday, May 14, 2012

Celine Tri-Colour Limited Edition Mini Shopper (Gently Used)

This is my personal bag which am letting go..albeit reluctantly...
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE this Celine bag..it's the current IT bag..often sold out in stores with a long waiting list. This is a rare tri-colour mini shopper which is no longer in production.
Reason for selling is that am quite a casual person, this bag is a lil too formal for me, although I absolutely love it but I only used it for less than 5 times during a period of a year or so as I dont have the occasion/function to bring it to. 
I reckon it would be great for office ladies or for girl about town..
It's in good condition, very gently used. 
Slight sign of usage at the back of the bag, other than that, it's in immaculate condition.
Very luxurious bag with a blend of sturdy leather & suede, with full interior leather lining..even the pockets are made from smooth italian leather :)
*although the name is MINI shopper, it's in no way mini..it has a high capacity..can fit your ipad, water tumbler & even a small computer*



Celine Tri-Colour Limited Edition Mini Shopper (Gently Used)
Size : 12" x 11" x 7" (handle drop : 5")
High capacity
Interior pocket & front zipped pocket
You can either have the side flaps out or tuck it in for 2 diff styles :)
Comes with dustbag.
Selling in stores @ about RM7k+
iwantbags : SOLD

0 desires:

Related Posts with Thumbnails