Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MIU MIU Matelasse Coffer Leather Hobo Bag

I've always been a fan of Miu Miu and the Coffer is what my handbag fantasies are made of! 

I absolutely ADORE this bag, from it's ultra smooth subtle leather, distinctively ruched, paired w gold hardware down to its braided handle. This gorgeous bag is heavily designed w extreme attention to details with an Italian craftmanship to boot! 

It's no wonder how this whimsical bag appeals to the A-lister's with a fan base of Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, Keira Knightley, Mischa Barton and many more. Personally, I think this bag is definitely worth the splurge for its classic design, quality and timeless beauty :) Honestly, tell me ur not in love already?

As much as I’d like to justify it with my shallow pockets, but i'm just too broke right now to keep her :( so plsss...someone end my misery already and pls take her now before I change my mind...The bag is brand new and just bought from Selfridges in London.

Pictures cant justify her beauty..will update w real pics soon :)

Material : Black soft lambskin leather w gold hardware
  2 snap pockets at front w detachable shoulder strap
-Size: 16" x 12" x 4" (the bigger sized one)
Retail : RM6740
iwantbags : SOLD (more than 1k savings!)

0 desires:

Related Posts with Thumbnails